Articles of Amendment - Certificate of Change or Certificate of Correction for Your Corporation or LLC | LegalZoom

Articles of Amendment

Any time you want to update the articles for your Corporation or LLC - such as by changing your company name, changing your contact information, or adding new shareholders or members - you'll have to file a document called, depending on your state, either "Articles of Amendment," "Certificate of Change," or "Certificate of Correction," with the appropriate state agency. You'll save time and money by letting LegalZoom help you create and file these amendments.

Order Now

Call Toll-free: (888) 381-8758
M-F 5am - 8pm PT,  Sat-Sun 7am - 4pm PT M-F 5am - 9pm PT,  Sat-Sun 10am - 4pm PT
Email us at: or ask us a question.
For more information on business filing fees, click here.
1. Select Your Type of Business
2. Select Your State

Standard Package (select options)
Plus State Filing Fees*
(select options)


(select options)

Rush Package (select options)
Plus State Filing & Expedite Fees* (select options)


(select options)

*Some states, such as Arizona, require post-filing publication of amendments.

(800) 773-0888

Email us

9 out of 10 customers
would recommend us
to friends and family.

Upfront. Reliable.
No hourly fees.

Our documents have been
accepted by courts and government
agencies in all 50 states.

©, Inc. All rights reserved.