Unlike simple do-it-yourself forms, LegalZoom services include a personal review of your work after you create your document through the LegalZip® system.* Along with hundreds of automated checks, our document scriveners review the answers you provide for the following:
- Complete information. We'll contact you by phone and email regarding any missing information.
- Spelling, grammar and punctuation. We do not rely solely on software spell checkers.
- Correct capitalization and lowercasing where required.
- Proper pagination and blank space elimination.
- Complete words. We spell out abbreviations or symbols in English.
- Correct residency information. Indicating the proper state is critical to ensure the document conforms to your state's requirements.
- Full names. We verify that full names are given (first and last) and that all names appear consistently throughout the document.
- Correct shipping addresses and email addresses to ensure timely delivery.
* Not available in Missouri