Reply to comment

I moved out of my apartment in Delaware in August 2007. I gave them a copy of my new address when I turned in my keys. I never recieved notice that the deposit was being withheld for any reason but I never got the money back either. Do I have any recourse even tho it's been almost 6 years?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.