Reply to comment

If I were in your position and could not get any help from the local law enforcement and only lip service from the City Council, I think I would try some other avenues. Most counties have a Health Dept. or a Dept. of Environmental Quality, you should probably consult with a lawyer as well since internet advice is not always the most reliable. Another possibility is to contact local news channels or news papers. They are usually hungry for stories that will generate interest. This kind of story will put the local authorities in an unflattering spotlight which will usually pressure them into doing something useful. You may be surprised to see how helpful they can be when they need a good follow-up to redeem their public image. Just be careful to only state facts objectively. Don't say anything derogatory about anyone (that could backfire). Stay objective and diplomatic and let the facts speak for themselves. Good Luck!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.