Reply to comment

Tom, if you really believe that your symptoms are due to a local transmitter aimed at your house, the FCC should be notified. There are laws controlling the exposure to unbeknownst folks controlling what the RFE (radio frequency energy)levels can be. They can be measured easily on your property, monitored over time and recorded in case they shut it off when the FCC is looking.
First contact an engineer that specializes in RFE safety and measurement, and then have them contact the FCC with their findings. The perps will then be the ones that burn.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.