Reply to comment

I have been living with a man for 21 years. He was the main bread winner, however I contributed as well. I did all the housework and laundry the whole time. I am ready to end this because he is verbally abusive. We live in Minnesota where common law is not recognized. I am not financially capable to move out and start over where as, he is financially in the position to help me get started again. My question: do I have a legal leg to stand on to get him to help me start over in my own place?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.