Reply to comment

I would like to sue a person for alienation of affection that won't stop calling my husband. This is not a divorce situation. I want her to stop calling and texting my husband. He told me he has asked her not to contact him, however the calls and text keep coming.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.