Reply to comment

Hello I have a question on my girlfriends citizenship her father was born here in the U.S. and resided in El Paso, TX for many years but they had there kids in Mexico.. What would be the posses to fallow to getting document stating she is an American citizen?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.