Reply to comment

My husband was a solider in germany.(before he ever met me lol) He got stationed back state side before the baby was born. She was born in germany to her german mother. Her and her mom now live in the us and have sense the child was younger. She(the mother) married a us citizen. But now the child is 23 and has a green card. She wants to become a us citizen cause she herself just had a baby here in the states. Sense her fathers name was never put on the birth cert. is there anyway The father and daughter can take a blood test to make her a us citizen?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.