Reply to comment


I have a baby that was born last year outside USA, I am american citizen, and Im living here in America, but my baby is living outside with her mom. we want her to have the american citizenship in the way for her to have both nationalities, what do i have to do? could you explain me all the process? We are not married at this time. thanks!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.