Reply to comment

I'm Joe, I'm a graduate from elementary 3rd 4th and 5th, middle 7th 8th and high school 9th 10th 11th and 12th here in the USA. Parents neglected to extend the visitor visa and its expired. I'm now 18 and wanting to go to college for business and cant unless as an international student. what documentation do i need as an almost independent, graduate, living out of the house, gonna be paying rent soon with my friend. idk what to fill out or anything


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.