Reply to comment

Hi, i am european, married with a u.s. citizen. I came back to Europe to have the baby -the baby is bornin europ and live with me in europe - and I have no intention to go back to US because of my very bad husband's behavior.
He is claming the baby and trying to get full custody of him ad take him back to US.
Can he do such a thing?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.