Reply to comment

my son was born in Germany on an Army base. He was born in 1971...what documents are needed? And can the documents be the ones the Army gave me which state he was born of 2 americans while serving in the Armed Forces abroad. I also have a German birth certifacate which states he was born in Stutgart Germany is that also needed for the passport? Also do the documents have to be recent copies from the embassy? and recent copies from the german courthouse? Please explain the steps needed to acquire a passport in this situation.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.