Reply to comment

Hi I'm Rap, my wife is a us citizen while I am a Filipino citizen, my wife and her parents are here in the Philippines. My wife is pregnant and we are planning for the baby to be born here in the Philippines. Is it possible for the baby to become a US citizen to despite their stay here for more that five years? If so how?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.