Reply to comment

I am 22 years of age and I was born in Jamaica but my deiced father is a nationalized US Citizen since I was 13, can I calm citizenship in the USA and o my mother didn't let me keep his last name but his name is on my birth certificate. What step do I have to take to do to become a US Citizen and I just got my green card, 3 mths ago.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.