Reply to comment

What forms do I apply for to legalize ir make ny 5 year old be a US Citizen?
She was born in Mexico, my husband and I are Citizens, when we passed the boarder we stated American Citizens and they let us pass, I never knew I had to stop off and get a form to legalize her. Now I need to fix her situation, what documents do I need to file for her to be a Citizen? She has no social security card, I tried applying for a passport and they refused it because I had to have submitted that form. Which I did not get ??? Help


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.