Reply to comment

I am a US citizen, born in the USA. I have children who have US citizenship, born abroad. My daughter lives abroad, with her two children, and wishes to come to the USA. She is a US citizen born abroad, however her two children are not registered citizens. She is coming at Christmas to live with me, here in the USA. Can her children come, and enjoy the benefits of being here, the same as a US citizen? Do they need a greencard?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.