Reply to comment

Hi krystell ur baby should acquire u.s citizenship already because because its your boyfriends legitimate son/daughter once the baby is born just let the embassy know and get his/her birth certificate.same thing happened to my mOm she was born in the philippines because her dad was an american and that's why we are here in the u.s now..


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.