Reply to comment

If u are a u.s citizen that shud be no prob u can start as early as now if you have steady income because you need to sshow proof to u.s consulate that you are the one making the petition.every receips,money cards you sent them must be kept for future reference


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.