Reply to comment fiance has a son in the Philippines, who lives with his mother. The child is now a US citizen. My fiance would like to obtain a legal joint custody so he can live with him few months out of the year. My fiance has been financially supporting the child since birth and covered all medical & necessary expenses. My fiance kept all
receipts and paperwork.

Big issue...the child's mother will never agree to having my fiance remove the child from her property. He visits his son once a year for 30 days and only get to see the child IF he stays at her place while visiting.

Question...Is there a legal way to file for legal joint custody? If so how? Will the child be able to leave the Philippines to stay with his father?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.