Reply to comment


I am an american whom has been living in Nicaragua for the past 6 years. I am married to a Nicaraguan woman and now we have a baby on the way. I am back in the USA looking for a job because I want for my little girl to have better education and benefits than what they offer over there. How can i get my wife and little girl to come to the United States to live with me?? I have already been notified that i should have a simple inexpensive case considering the facts. Please tell me what is the cost? And what is the proper Visa that i must file?



The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.