Reply to comment

I am a Ph.D. student in University of Hawaii@ manoa since fall 2010.I am from India. I gave birth a baby in july 2011 here in USA. I am still working here. But the funds are running out so may be I will be jobless after six months. Is there any provision that I can live here in USA for taking care of my baby untill she become an adult? What kind of VISA I have to apply for and Can I get a work permit because I will need money to take care of my baby? Please help me.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.