Reply to comment

Hi David and thanks for your inquiry. LegalZoom makes creating legal documents easy and affordable, but we can't give specific legal advice on how to legally bring your parents to live with you in the United States. However, we may be able to help you find an attorney who can assist you through our Legal Advantage Plus plan! Please visit for more details.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.