Reply to comment

I was Born aboard to us father in 1963 he cam back 1975 and i can't get help getting my paperwork in order he filed it when he was back seeing his family my birth certifate says he was born in the usa and lived here full time till 1942 and went to WW2 he lived full time till 22 years old in the usa. I can find where he lodge my paper work and need help to be able to stay here with family as some are sick and they are the only family i have thank you.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.