Reply to comment

I lived in the UAE during the '80s and several friends had children while there. The procedure is to contact the US Consulate (surely now in Dubai as well as Abu Dhabi). The process is simple for people with US passport who are temporarily in UAE. However, the consulate can provide assistance on what to do and what documentation is needed to validate birth of child of US Citizen.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.