Reply to comment

Hello, My husband had a daughter when he was in Germany with a german native while he was in the army. The army sent him back to the states before his daughter was born. Her mother did not list her on the birth Cert. Later in life her mother married a us citizen and she and his daughter live in the us now. His daughter is now 24 and is still having to have a green card. How can she become a US Citizen on paper? he was born here and we just dont know where to go from here with his name not being on her birth cert.... can you please help send us in the right direction?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.