Reply to comment

hi i am a us citizen, my son is also a us citizen, dad lives in mexico therefore he was not able to sign paternity papers when child was born. we now live in mexico, still unmarried, and my sons dad wants to be on birth certificate but mexican counsil its making it dificult for us. i need to have my sons dad on birth certificate or else my baby can not attend school in mexico. what can i do? i really need this matter resolved because my son is about to turn 6, we don't want to move back to california because dad is mexican and it would be awful if my son couldnt continue his education in mexico where we all live as a family.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.