Reply to comment

My dad was born on a U.S Military base in Japan. So he was born on U.S soil and he even has a Texas Birth Certificate. Well now he trying to get a passport and the passport agency refuses to give him a passport without proof of U.S citizenship. I know it doesn't make sense. Refusing someone a passport because of lack of proof of citizenship when they have a Texas birth certificate. So what can we do? How would we go about getting proof?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.