Reply to comment

hello i am an 18 year old young adult, i was born abroad and entered the U.S. illegally. My parents weren't aware of the naturalization act or so... now i am in the U.S. frustrated because i know not how to get my citizenship. they say i have to go back to ecuador to be interviewed. is there a way i don't have to go and do it here? i need help, someone shine some light please.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.