Reply to comment

You can only claim a deduction against what you paid in taxes. If you paid more than 140K in taxes then you could claim some percentage of your charitable gift against those taxes. And potetial receive a refund of some portion of your taxes paid.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.