Reply to comment

I have a friend that has not filed his taxes from 2002-2006 but filed them 2007-2009 and got pretty nice refunds. I dont know how he did that and them not catch it. The only thing he can think of is that 2002-2006 he worked contract labor and only received a 1099 and filed single. In 2007-2009 received a W-2 from another company and filed married filing jointly. Should he file these back taxes? He is so afraid of getting into trouble and oweing a ton of money but i told him it was a federal Offense if he didnt file. He made about $65,000-$70,000 tose years he didnt file 2002-2006. Thank you!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.