Reply to comment

Question : I'm the Power of Attorney for a friend who is in Federal Prison, He has a small acerage that is rented to a farmer and his house I have rented for him while he is away, he has 6 years left to serve, do I have to file Federal and State Tax returns for him ?? The total income amounts to 14,000 a year.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.