Reply to comment

irs filed substitute 2003 return for my husband stating he did not file one. husband filed on his own. husband refiled 2002-2004 returns. subsequently, irs kept our 2005 refund bc they said he owed money from the 2003 return. should irs adjusted the refiled 2003 return & not kept our 2005 refund?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.