Reply to comment

I was married in Las vegas, Nevada in 2002 and was granted a divorce through Guam in November of 2002. I now want to get married again in Nevada. On the marriage application I am to put the city and state where my divorce was granted, this will be Guam. Is that enough for the application? I don't know the city or the state being that I have lost the papers.

Thank you


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.