Reply to comment

My fincee is philippines citzen and married to a philippines citzen who marry with ailas they were married ten years and have three children,she was separated three year.We been together Two years.She filed for annulement in mar 2009 We meet and wanted to marry in july2009 The courts delay and other stall tactic have cost us 300,000 pp and two years with no hoper in sight.What country if any can we go to divorse or have the marriage declared illegal due to false name and phyical and mental abuse(document abuse of both her and the children)


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.