Reply to comment

My husband and I separated 14 years ago after 21 years of
marriage. I am not interested in re-marrying, however, I would like to be able to move on with my life. He is a
Vietnam Veteran with many mental problems. Recently, he told me he would never consent to a divorce. Is there any
place (preferably the United States) where I can divorce him
without his signature or knowledge?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.