Reply to comment

Hi Jean, this is a great question! As long as the person is a U.S. resident, LegalZoom can assist in preparing all the documents one would need to file for an uncontested divorce in their local county court. To obtain more info. about the general divorce process through LegalZoom, you may refer to may also give us a call (1-800-773-0888, 6am-7pm PST, M-F) or send us an email ( if you have more questions.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.