Reply to comment

I was married in August of 2002 in California and have been separated since December of 2002. My ex has been out of the U.S. since July of 2003 and has since been living with a woman and has a child with her in his country. Can I get an annulment? Should I get an annulment or a divorce? I have no contact with him or know his exact whereabouts...


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.