Reply to comment

i have a co-worker that is divorced from her husband and he has custody of their children. Her son who is 17 has not been in school for the last year and his father knew this and dropped him out of school. she has been paying child support for this child over the last year and did not know he was not going to school. My question is is there anything that She can do through LegalZoom to get her last year of payment on that child back or how does she go about terminating that portion of her child support payment to the husband.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.