Reply to comment

My son turned 18 years of age on October 28, 2004, and graduated from High School in May of 2005. Child support was withheld from my pay until i requested termination of support by the Court in January 2005. 7 months of of Child Support was overpaid and not returned. Can i get that money back? It was $1000.00 per month for a total of $7000.00.

Thank You,


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.