Reply to comment

Good Day,
19 years ago my husband and I seperated and I had a relationship with another man. My husband & I got back together and a few months later I found out I was pregnant. My husband signed my sons Birth Certificate and we lived as one big happy family with our 2 other sons. Years later we divorced and my husband had to pay child support. Now many years later, my youngest son found out that someone else may be his father.

If I have a Paternity test done and it proves that the other man is his biological father, will I be responsible to re-pay the child support to my ex-husband from years ago??? If it helps I live in Illinois..

Please Help!!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.