Reply to comment

In the state of MS,Married man has a affair with married woman, child is conceived, Married woman's husband signs BC and takes full responsiblity, Married man seeks paternity and is told that it is his child, and is ordered to pay CS..How is this possible I thought if you were married legally and conceived a child whether it was the husbands or not he was the father. Married man is now paying child support on a child who he really wants nothing to do with does this child have to be adopted by the father listed on his BC? or is he still the childs father legally. If it helps the child is 2yrs old


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.