Reply to comment

My boyfriend had a ex and he used to work out of state she got pregnant and when the baby was born one of her other boyfriend sign the bc in my boyfriends name now it shows hes the father court havent issue paternity test cause his name is in bc and is being garnish for childsupport what can he do


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.