Reply to comment

My sister has taken in one of my other siters child who is now 15 , 2 years ago a DNA test was done and the we know who the father is and he also knows but refuses to help out, Can my sister as legal gurdian go after him? He told her he does not have to pay and will no help.The courts are back up here for 14 months before they can even evauluate a case and my sister cannot afford all the extra cost. So do we place the child with DHS or is there soemthing we can do to get assistance from this guy. The mother is onthe run from the law and we all stepped in and took her children but hate to see them go back to MN system ty


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.