Reply to comment

Hi Mari. This is a good question, and we are sorry to hear about this situation. We'd love to help, but our specialty is legal documents, not legal advice. You might want to check with your local probate court about your state intestacy laws. Or, we can help you find a lawyer to answer your questions. Check out our Attorney Services Division:


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.