Reply to comment

Married 25 yrs. Divorce 5 yrs. Court order spousal support for a certain amount and ex-husband sends half of what court
orders. And on top of that late, too. How or what can I do to get the money he owes me? No money for an attorney.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.