Reply to comment

Dear LegalZoom Customer,

LegalZoom can assist you by dissolving your corporation filing with the Secretary of State’s office and with the reformation in a new state. Keep in mind most states do not allow you to transfer an entity between each other as they are considered independent filings.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact one of our Business Formations Department at (888) 381-8758 to speak with a specialist.


The LegalZoom Team


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.