Reply to comment

I need to change the name of the executor of my wil
the estate is in a Revocable Trust.
Can I just type up a Codicil re the change - I have a
previous Codicil on the executor.
I would so appreciate your help as I do not want to pay
my lawer who made up the original will over ten years ago.
I do not have a goo rapport with him.

What are the charges and would I need to file it with the
court and also send my present lawyer a copy.
Thank you very much.
June Crosby


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.