Reply to comment

hi! i have been separated for almost 3years, but my ex husband doesnt support my 2 children, i already charged him for concubinage but unfortunately court did not side on me, i really want to have an annulment, but if i file il be the one to shoulder all the expense,i cant afford to take all the expense. what should i do to legalize my separation with him? thanks


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.