Reply to comment

I do have 2 grown children 19+ and 18+ and also have a 12+
year old child all by same father, never married him but separated ,also he lost all 3 kids custody with no form of
visitation to me in court all from his violence.
I want my 2 oldest to be in guardian to the minor and an estate worth 1 1/2 and 2 million .This is to divided evenly but do not want their father to have
a)access to the child or
b)access to the child,s money
will i be able to do that because he can claim to be the only
surviving parent and not either of the 2 older siblings as
next of kin or guardian.



The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.